9.05.2011

I Love You, Man...Set Dressing

Because of the long weekend, I was able to catch up a little and had time to indulge in some of my favorite things.  This included reading some David Sedaris, going through my design / fashion mags, ice cream breaks, and watching movies.  One of my favorite movies is I Love You, Man with Paul Rudd.  The first time I saw this film I wasn't expecting much, but ended up laughing so hard that tears were coming down my face and I was actually in pain.  It was amazing!  Along with the humor and other shenanigans, the design of the house / set dressing was really well done and provides some great eye candy.  They mix mid-century pieces with modern fabrics and wallpaper which make the interior feel spacious, bright, and playful.

Also, notice in the last photo of this series that the actresses' yellow, green, and blue outfits match the decor...not an accident.



1 comment: